Monday, January 31, 2011

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me & My Monkey

Alex: Ava, tell me about your trip to the monkey forest.

Ava: We went to the monkey forest 2 weeks ago. One of the monkeys chased my mom. It scared her to DEATH! (Almost). There was a baby monkey who was looking for bananas. He poked his head under my skirt. Then he climbed on to my lap and hugged me. He thought I was him mom.

He had been abandoned by his mom. When I left he gave me a stick as a present. HE WAS THE CUTEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE! I was sad to have to leave him. I wish I could have brought him home. Oh! I forgot to tell you; I gave him a coconut shell as a gift.

I wanted to have a monkey climb on me.


Alex – what was it like to hold a monkey?

Ava: at first it was scary but later it just felt like merlin our cat.Alex: did you go back again? What was it like then?

Ava: I went back and I met another another monkey and i named him Coco. He had just been beaten up by some other monkeys. Coco was pulling on my skirt and climbing up my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment